At the heart of the return to in-person events, is our commitment to health and safety protocols that ensure our fair is a safe experience for you, the galleries, and our staff. AMP will implement the following protocols:
Ticketholders may present any one of the following in paper form (original documents) or by digital application (photo of vaccination card, Clear application, State of Washington Digital COVID-19 Vaccination Record QR) to gain entry to the event:
Proof of full vaccination, which means your final dose of the COVID-19 vaccine has been administered at least 14 days before you plan to attend.
Ticketholders, ages 12 and older, will be required to show either a government-issued (i.e. driver’s license, passport) or school-issued photo ID that matches the name on your COVID-19 proof of vaccination. Guests under 12 do not require ID, but must be accompanied by an adult who meets the above requirements.
Entry will be denied for ticketholders who do not provide the documentation as required above.
- Everyone, ages two (2) years and older, must wear a face always covering within the event.
- Face coverings must cover the nose and mouth.
- Cloth, surgical/3-ply, KN95, and 95 masks are permitted.
- Cloth face coverings should be made of tightly woven fabric and ideally composed of two or three layers of material. Cloth masks must fit snugly around the nose and chin to prevent leakage of air; a nose wire may be helpful in achieving a close seal. They may not be made of lace or similarly open or web-like material.
- Face shields can be used in addition to face coverings, but are not an acceptable alternative to face coverings, as described above.
Gaiters, bandanas, and face coverings with an exhalation valve are not permitted.
- Masks will be made available if you do not bring your own.